What is HoneyWood?
HoneyWood is a Play-and-Earn game, which rewards players for their activities. In HoneyWood players can build and fight in PVE and PVP battles. HoneyWood uses an innovative technology called Blockchain.
How do I get started?
- Head to the game site.
- Create an Account — click Sign Up button.
3. Copy and write down your seed-phrase. Attention! You won’t be able to login without it, so be sure to keep it safe.
4. Enter your seed phrase and create a password.
5. Now your account is created, you can access it anytime by logging in at HoneyWood.io
6. Go back to the site and click ‘Play’
7. You’re ready to enter HoneyWood!
How do I get in-game items?
The first few weeks after release you will buy starter sets at our website for USDT. Later we will add a marketplace where everyone will be able to buy and sell their game items and NFT-assets.
- Click on ‘Selling packs’ button on Honeywood.io
2. Choose a pack you would like to buy.
4. Your purchases will appear in the right part of the in-game Store (Warehouse tab)
I need help.
If you have any problems or questions, please join our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/honeywood) and post in the #new-player-help channel. We will be happy to help!
What is ‘Field’ and how can I get one?
A Field is a designated space for allocating items. Bears can place there Apiaries, Trees, Decorations, etc. Initially, all players begin their campaign with only 1 cell of land. As Bears progress through the game, they can expand their domain, increasing the size and number of cells.
How to build a farm and start farming HoneyCoin?
To start your farm, you need a free Field, Apiary/Alveary and Bees. When purchasing an apiary, players are free to choose the location of where to place it. There are several types of apiaries, and each type has different options for the number of bees, honey storage space, and cost. Players can place their bees in each apiary and start generating HoneyCoin.
How to play Match3?
The 7x7 playing field is filled with various tokens. Bears get scores for arranging them. Each game comprises of 4 rounds, granting 2 moves for each bear with an opportunity to make extra moves. Deposits of coins are required in order to enter a battle with another Bear. Otherwise you can play with bots for free.
What is HoneyCoin?
HoneyCoin is the main currency of the game, which will be listed on exchanges at Q3 ‘22. The starting issue of HoneyCoin is 287 966 667 coins. Players will generate new HoneyCoin when farming.
What is CONE?
CONE is a utility and governance coin used for staking and management. After initial emission, players can generate additional coins when planting trees. CONE will also be listed on crypto exchanges at Q4 ‘22.
How do I get HoneyCoin?
You can get HoneyCoin several ways:
- generate through farming
- win in PVP-battles (the winner takes it all).
- In Q3 2022 HoneyCoin will be listed at several crypto exchanges, where you can but it.
- You can get passive HoneyCoin income through staking CONE. CONE holders get rewards from in-game actions of all players (purchases of in-game items and all transactions)
How do I get CONE?
- You can take part in private rounds and buy CONE. To do so, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- You get CONE for planting trees in the game (it also improves the quality of the AIR).
How do I meet other community members?
Please join our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/honeywood) where you can meet the Bears community.
You can find the rest of our channels on the main page of our site.
How can I contribute to HoneyWood?
We always support the willingness to contribute to HoneyWood. Here are some popular ways on how to do it:
- Create HoneyWood fan art
- Streaming HoneyWood
- Creating guides for our players
- Telling your friend about HoneyWood
- Starting a HoneyWood podcast or channel
Please fill free to tag us in social networks and send us link to your works!
What is Bears’ DAO?
The Bear Council is the leading governing body (such as in a DAO) that determines game policy. It also regulates the development and operation of the game. To be eligible for the Bear Council membership, it is necessary to have СONE coins and place them into Staking. We are going to launch a voting platform. Each CONE coin has an assigned value of one vote. The more CONE player puts into Staking, the greater impact they will have on voting results.
What makes HoneyWood special?
HoneyWood is based on the most popular and well-known game mechanics — Match3 (think of Candy Crush) and building your own farm. That’s why it’s easy to jump into the game. Our game is community driven, we appreciate very much the activity of our members and reward them. Also, HoneyWood gives everyone an opportunity to earn money literally everywhere — when you sip your morning coffee, wait in the line for the bus or have a brief break from your work or study.
See you all at HoneyWood!